Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Search Box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion of the Northern Marches Forum Index -> Crafting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harbalin
Battle Veteran

re: Need Help with Alchemist 17 and Leatherworker 16 Gates

I'd like to create a +4 Master's Speed Potion (5 Strong Stimulant Extracts and 1 Dynamic Crystal) or a +4 Master's Thunder (7 Strong Flammable Extracts and 1 Muted Crystal) for the Alchemist gate (covers Levels 17 & 18) and a +5 Explorer's Hat (1 Advanced Leather Sheet, 5 Basic Leather Sheets and 5 Fine Threads) for the Leatherworker 16 gate.

For the Alchemist, I currently have zero Strong Stimulant Extracts, zero Strong Flammable Extracts and zero +3/+4 Dynamic or Muted Crystals. I need lots of help with the Alchemist gate.

For the Leatherworker, I currently have a +4 Advanced Leather Sheet, two +5 Basic Leather Sheets/three +4 Basic Leather Sheets and one +5 Fine Thread/four +4 Fine Threads. I don't need quite as much help with Leatherworker as I do with Alchemist, but I'm still in need of a few +5 items (especially the single Advanced Leather Sheet).

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided!

01/27/17 - I now have five +5 Fine Threads but have had no luck producing more +5 Basic Leather Sheets or +5 Advanced Leather Sheets. Thanks, Daer, for continuing to try to produce that +5 Advanced Leather Sheet. With it and the materials I have, I should be able to produce the +5 Hat.

Howard, Masters Cinder Bomb is a Level 18 recipe - I'm only Level 16. I don't have that recipe but perhaps by the time I can make use of it, I will. image

I need to reconsider my Alchemist choice. Master's Thunder is Level 17 (I am only Level 16). My available choices are Antitoxin, Ambrosia, Bloodblock, Soothe Syrup or Speed. Speed has been eliminated. Of the remaining choices, Ambrosia requires the fewest ingredients. Do the Apothecaries and Sages capable of making these ingredients agree with this choice or do you have a better recommendation?

BTW, the PFO Wiki shows that Alchemist 17 is T3 Uncommon +3, Alchemist 18 is T3 Uncommon +4 and Alchemist 19 is T3 Common +5. If this is true, then making a +4 uncommon potion gates me through Alchemist 18.

Last edited by Harbalin on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Daer (Elia)
Battle Veteran

Hey there,

I have been having my Tanner try to produce a +5 Advance Leather sheet for you.. but no luck so far sorry.  Got another 100 queue'd up to see if I can get one.  I got a bunch of +4's and have a few hundred +3's now :P

Also, I have a Lev 18 Toon that can make Strong Flammable Extract.  If you have some mats, I can donate the Queue time and grind out a few +4's for you.

I dont have the recipe for Strong Stimulant +3 .. and with goblinary down.. i dont even know what level that is :).. but if its 18 or less and we have the recipe, then I would be willing to grind for that also.

Let me know what you would like

Daer/Elia

HWdW
Battle Veteran

Steve, to get to Alchemist 18 you need a +3 uncommon.  For 19 a +4 common.  I can almost certainly make whatever you want for the 18 gate.  If you have the recipe for Master's Cinder Bomb (uncommon) I probably have those essences mostly in stock.

I did Master's Fire for level 19 gate..need  ed a lot of ingredients to get the crits.  If you have mats I can put stuff on after the T3 holy symbol I'm making is done in 7 days or so.

HWdW
Battle Veteran

Strong Stimulant +3 is level 20 so we can't make that right now.  I'm level 19.  Recipes I have you can see on the spreadsheet.

Daer (Elia)
Battle Veteran

BTW I made +5 leather gauntlets for my gate.  It was easier to get the Advanced Strips I think  it takes 1 Advanced Hide Sheet, 4 fine thread and 5 advanced strips.

I made Strapped Shadowskin +3 for my next gate.. figure someone could actually use that armor (Hob?).

Harbalin
Battle Veteran

I updated my original post. Please take a look.

HWdW
Battle Veteran

The Wiki is incorrect.  All crafters have the same gate sequence. (refiners are different)

level 17 T3 uncommon +2\

level 18 T3 uncommon +3

level 19 common +4 

level 20 Uncommon +5 (impossible for most classes now I think with so few resources being gathered)

HWdW
Battle Veteran

master's Ambrosia needs 4 strong luminous, 2 Pure crystals and 1 strong soothing.  I don't have the recipe for strong soothing +3...if anyone has it I can make the other stuff.

I have all the +3 recipes for Master's Anti Toxin...if you can bring me the mats I can make the extracts

Harbalin
Battle Veteran

Thanks, Howard. I'm working on gathering the ingredients for the Antitoxin.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion of the Northern Marches Forum Index -> Crafting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: