Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Search Box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion of the Northern Marches Forum Index -> Crafting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NailU2
Battle Veteran

re: Bright Crystals and Amaranth Crystals needed

We don't have enough Bright Crystals to make more Holy Symbols.  They require 5 per recipe so I would recommend that we make at least 50 +3's for now, maybe 15 or 20 +2's..  

We are getting low on Amaranth Crystals.  They require 1 per recipe so just a batch or 2 more would be good of +2's and +3's.

Nails

HWdW
Battle Veteran

I made a few batches of various crystals which are now in the bank.  Amaranth was not one that I thought we needed so I just put 1 batch each of +2 and +3 on.

We are basically almost out of several ingredients (ordered essence, anagogic essence and T2 gems needed to make some of these crystals.

I don't know where all the T2 holy symbols go.  I keep making them and they just disappear.

I am still concentrating on gathering materials to gate various crafters.  I can't do it all and neither can BL.  Time to spend less time on Usties and more time on gathering.  The T3 recipes will be there eventually, but we will run out of gear to farm them with if we don't gather.

NailU2
Battle Veteran

I agree Howard, but I think the people who need the gear need to get the things we need.  Most of everything we need requires T1 or T2 resources, not T3 yet.

Personally I don't use Priest Scale, Priest Chainmail, or Ornate Steel Plate but I am willing to do the smelting and crafting needed.  I also don't use Holy Symbols or Focus's but I can make them if we have the materials.

So bottom line, everyone who needs gear should get the raw materials needed so we can craft them.

gbdisque
Battle Veteran

Unfortunately I am only able to gather T1 at the moment; yet that should change in the near future. To date I have been simply dumping everything into the settlement vault. Who should I speak with about crafting new gear if/when I need some? Or is it better to keep the materials and give them directly to the crafter when needed?

Bringslite
Battle Veteran

gbdisque wrote:

Unfortunately I am only able to gather T1 at the moment; yet that should change in the near future. To date I have been simply dumping everything into the settlement vault. Who should I speak with about crafting new gear if/when I need some? Or is it better to keep the materials and give them directly to the crafter when needed?

Hey gbdisque,

PM me for your gear needs or try and pick a crafter from here, but it is getting messy to find stuff there. :)

We may have what you need already crafted. Thank you for helping as you have been. Every bit helps!

Bringslite

Bringslite
Battle Veteran

Bringslite wrote:
gbdisque wrote:

Hey gbdisque,

PM me for your gear needs or try and pick a crafter from here, but it is getting messy to find stuff there. :)

We may have what you need already crafted. Thank you for gathering as you have been. Every bit helps!

Bringslite

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion of the Northern Marches Forum Index -> Crafting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: